Friday, May 7, 2010

Daorae & Temple. O,.o

Thurs after class lunch @ Daorae w/ Tze Wei & Woanshing.
their mei tui and my fei tui LoL.

Ordered the same dish as last time so i did not take much pics of them..


After we're done. Our stomach were bloated! 


woanshing ate all of the "egg tofu" lolx. I couldnt finish my last piece of Kimchi Pancake ><


Im excited seeing TVXQ 2nd Asia Tour Concert Poster which I didn't see it the last 2 times i went -_- my eyes must've some prob..

After that, we went to Tze Wei's house & the temple at Butterworth for our fortune telling(?) and pray namo namo.. It's a pretty nice place~
The lady analyse our character & told us about our fortune and what we need to take note of based on the drawing of our house. It's really miracle and accurate! I couldn't share what I draw or what she said to me here cuz some of you might wanna go try it sometime. If you're curious, ask me on msn hehehe =p






The lady (sifu?) gave us a crystal hp strap for safety & good luck~ i have it hang on my handphone now~ (replaced my tvxq & bell T.T)

0 comments: