Thursday, May 6, 2010

College ?_?

Just ended classes for Sem1. These is what we normally do during boring lessons ie. LAW CLASS by JANET..

can anyone see wth she writing? i can't understand her writing, explanation and notes at all.. Its all Mess! zzz.. i guess im just going to take the test nxt sem by studying on my own at home =_=;;

I exercise my mouth really hard with Tze Wei & Woan Shing during Law class. And we did some lame stuffs sometimes LoL.

my colourful toe socks~ 





Tze Wei's souvenir for us from Thai. ^^



Jaejoong cycling~ kekeke

some pics from last year...







my drawing of Jaejoongie <3






Shoeeesss~ 




 byul (star)~

Oh & today is sad+happy..? last day for F7 Revision class... i wanna attend more classes~ >///<  not because of Spencer aka Buzz Lightyear (lol my lecturer).. cuz..cuzzz T____T
my "fake Dongwoon".. LoL he really does look like B2ST's Son Dongwoon (to me). probably might be the last time I see him.. i dun think next sem i'll take the same subject with him ;___; but im quite lucky to 've bump into him a few times today =p


Anyway, I better concentrate on my studies now~!! Exam's coming =__=
 bbyeong!~ ❤

0 comments: