Saturday, May 16, 2009

Memories of FOOD~~

random.. just decided to post up the pics that i took using my handfon this yr~ xD




my uncle's birthday at 26/1/09 (CNY aka Jaejoong's birthday~!)


CNY lou sang~




At a Japanese restaurant near my college~ RM20+ eh~ ><




Dominos~!




tvxqmy Penang gathering..~ 8 ppl oni =.=''




Jenny belanja de lavender cheesecake at Winters~ the flower taste too strong.. ><



Toblerone from lecturer~ xD




Roti Canai at Kasim Mustaffa! lol opposite my college.. different from what we normal eat eh~!





Toilet Bowl~ cute ler! Korean kimchi soup + cheese baked rice~




My 1st Coffee Bean~! Double chocolate~ RM13.45!! T_T



The Manhattan Fish Market~! forgot to take the pic of tht fish i ate.. -o-




After spending our $ on the yummies, they finally end up into This Place:

lolx! the WC at Gurney.. just took this pic cuz tht drawing was kinda cute~ xD

1 comments:

caryn teoh said...

ROTI CANAI!!!HOHO