Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introduction: My deepest scar

Firstly, i want to thanks Miso for helping me create & decorate this blog~ sorry for all the trouble..~ ^^

okayy.. i've never tell this to any of my frens before.. only some of my online friends and 1 of my primary best friend know about it.. the reason i didnt tell is because i dont know how to say it out as it is nothing to be proud of n rather embarrasing, and i dont want people to pity me.. ><

i think i should be honest to all my friends since i've told some of my friends about this.. so i decided to write this post in my blog..~

well.. i've stayed in KL for 13yrs since i was born with my family.. my dad, mum, bro n me.. i used to rely on my mum very much when i was young.. she fetches me to kindergarden and primary school with motorcycle.. i still remember that once in Standard 1.. it was recess time and my mum didnt come as usual and i cried so hard at the canteen..
my dad is a business man and he earns quite well.. so we always go travelling whenever there's a school holiday.. i really love travelling back then..~
my brother.. i followed him everywhere and we'd play games, badminton, football, etc. together.. it was so much fun although sometimes we fought over the computer and the tv.. hahax

everything was alright until That happen.. my dad always went out late at night saying that he's meeting with his friends to have some tea.. he also deceived us by asking money for his business and almost all my savings in my bank(there's thousand plus in my bank that time i think) had given to him.. my mum got suspicious and later found out that he'd an affair with a married woman outside.. that woman's husband even came to our house and yelled and throw something(not sure) to break our car's and door glass.. my dad was so obsessed with that bitch even after his mum (my grandma) n my aunt scolded him.. he was like poisoned by her and gone mad and hit my mum n my bro when they tried to stop him from going out at night.. i just helplessly hide at a corner crying.. my mum was so desperate that she find a "sifu" and pay a lot of money for it hoping that all those "spell" will work.. but its just a waste of money and effort..(i really doubting that sifu as he speaks vulgur words all the time.. = ='') soon, my mum couldnt take it anymore and went insane.. i locked myself in my room everyday because she kept hitting me for no reason.. since then i stayed away from my mum and our relationship was really bad.. the house was a total mess that time(luckily it was year end school holiday)..

my Aus aunt was so worried about us and asked us to move to Penang as there's relatives to help us there.. my tears was flowing out like river when i was on the phone with my aunt.. i really missed all my friends and everything in KL.. aiks~ that's the reason i moved to Penang..~(everyone ask me y i move to penang whn i said i was from KL.. = ='')

at first i really suffer accomodating myself here(Penang).. the first week at Form 2 in CGL i cried everyday when i come home.. i was so pressured because i couldnt mix with them as most of them speak in hokkien.. and on the 1st day teacher gave us a form to write down last year's result, what grade u got all those.. omg.. i curi tengok the person sitting beside me.. walau.. all As.. @_@ i really feel like dying there cuz i didnt study at all during Form 1.. lolx

the good thing after i moved to Penang is that i've become more hardworking ( lol form 2 i most rajin d~!) because i was so freak out that i will get last in the class.. xD.. apart from that i felt that im closer with my bro as the flat is so small(last time at KL was double story house T.T.. lol.. my bro always busy playing his computer downstairs and i will watch tv or do my own stuff upstairs).. btw.. im still trying to talk more to my mum now.. ><

okiex i think it's enough of the story..(if not ponkeymon will kill me cuz i din let tracy to go to bed.. T0T) thanks for taking your time to read~ hahax sorry if it makes u wanna sleep.. -,-''
yeah finish my 1st post~~ hahax ciaoz..~

2 comments:

Sherlyn said...

No problem...
[ps:i did some adjust for you on the comment thinggy as i donno whether you know you cant leave comment before this -0-]
anyway i m so proud of you
and no matter what happens
just remember there is still us
friend by your side^^

caryn teoh said...

LOL..wah i still duno tat u live in a double storey hse..anyway srry a cuz last tyme keep on askin u abt ur dad stuff..hehex aja aja!