Friday, October 1, 2010

~♥OCTOBER♥~

 The best month of the year ~OCTOBER~ is finally here!! 



1stly October is originally my fav month cuz.. yall should know (its my burhhdaeee =p)

*Can I get this guy as my birthday present, prrzzz?*

hehehehehehehehehhehehehehhehehehehhehehe =='' sampat

Kpopically (lol my new term), this year's Oct will be EPIC~! All of my top 5 bias group is making a COMEBACK this month = promoting together = heaven <33333

BEAST - 30th Sept/ 1st Oct

SHINee - 1st Oct

U-Kiss - 4th Oct


JYJ - 12th Oct

T-ARA (date to be announced)


Other groups' comeback (which I know) are:
Jewelry, 2PM, 2AM, BigBang

Basically, my life is ~COMPLETE~ in October minus the fact that I can't go to JYJ showcase fml. =_= omg still can't believe that I'm not going to meet Jae when he's actually coming to Malaysia! *crying forever*

0 comments: