Thursday, June 25, 2009

Meeting the UncleSsS & Sunway Interview at KL~

Day 1- 22/6/09 (Monday)
10pm bertolak dari penang.. slp in the car the whole journey.. 2pm reach kl.. traffic jam agak 2.45pm baru reach hotel then go bathe n get ready.. 4.30pm go times square to buang duit at MyStar.. sun bin meet they 3 UncleSss-Kreuze,Issac & Joel.. bought a few key chains for friends n 1 Shinee mia for myself~ n order Romeo cd for Tracy n me~ reali pok sei d!! T.T
5 sumthing they 3 reach d.. so i go Sony shop to wait them come find me.. lolx.. Joel n Kreuze walk in n i planned to hide n scared them punya.. but very weird so i just end up waving at them when Joel turn around lolx.. i macam saw 1 stranger thr.. n asked him "ni shi sui?" LOL!! itu Kreuze really looks way different from his picture whn out with Ashley n Tracy..~ he say he last time got eyes now no eyes..(yi qian you yan jing xian zai mei you yan jing.. he pronounced specs as eyes) hahahahahax!! Then.. v walk out n tht uncle ossoc macam boss lidat sit at the chair wait us -.-''
I belum makan so they bring me go eat wat tea?.. (4got the name d = =).. the menu mia things like nothing nice oso.. i have no idea wanna eat wat.. v kinda sit thr for a LOooOng time before v order our food.. (paiseh lor) sei joel order apa butter + bread thn ask me dont folo dia order same thing cuz i now ady veli.... (fat) suen~ i order tht ice cream n bread de.. n 1 drinks.. aiks i drink till half stomach oso full d their food baru mari.. thn i like forced myself to eat but oni makan 1/4 of tht bread aje.. =.='' itu uncle at thr keep touching joel's hand n asked him gok muscle for me see.. swt die.. chan gei wan gay joel jek~ xD
hmm.. thn~ walk here walk there oso dunno wanna do wat next.. itu kaya uncle keep mau belanja sushi king.. but i reali full till wan vomit d-.-.. then tht issac duno buat apa wan bring me go that MyStar shop.. i ady bought my stuff jz now n pokai d.. he said nvm go see gao gao 1 yr once =.=!!.. so i let them man man find that shop n folo them (of cuz i noe whr's the shop but i dont wan go d so i din tell them the location)..
After tht, v go main bowling... kreuze n i compare our shoe size n was like giant n baby -.-.. i size 5 he size 10!.. swt~ joel go key in our name n v started playing.. wth.. issac n joel said they din play b4.. but leh they got highest score! left me n kreuze compete with each other nia.. hoho~ luckily i no lose face xD (10Q mr kreuze let me win lor~ LOL)

K=Kre (49)
S=Sha (77)
K=Kim (56)

I=Iss (91)

Habis game liao.. v go Starbucks drink kopi.. sit thr chat bit bit.. (veli COLD lor.. dunno wat to talk about T_T) thn my mum sms me ask me wat time back? so i say 9sumthing.. finish drink d thn issac fetch us balik.. their car park at sungai wang thr.. so i folo thm while sms wf tracy.. thn tht sei uncle ossoc at thr "doggi~ yao guo ma lu liao" call the tone macam call dog lidat -.-.. THEN tht ponkey start zat me d lo! keep "doggi~ hui bu hui shang lou ti?", "doggi~ xiao xin hua dao".. grrr...! feel like buying him 1 banana n sat ju his mouth! xD
LOL x sangka uncle mia kereta got so many soft toys~ (nxt time i got my own car oso mau decorate leng leng~ >,<) hahax i tolak joel go sit in front sebab i got Things to do ngek~ (let kreuze song dou cuz i say he lengzai whn they asked me y sit at the back) LOL.. actually leh~ i wan sak duit at his car wahahax.. cuz they keep dont let me pay paiseh nia..~ but only sak dou RM20.. not enuf oso~ aihz nxt time baru belanja them back bah~ ^^10pm lidat reach hotel.. the Boss (issac) insisted his 2 bodyguards ( joel & kre) to walk me back my room.. reali swt.. no choice so i shoo them after i got in the lift~ and so Bye bye~ thx for the treat & everything.. reali paiseh didnt talk much lol.. i'll try to crap more nxt time.. =]

itu uncle go talk fon d din take dou his pic~ @.@
lolx joel & ??? (kre doing his hair.. -.- aiyo~ leng d laa)
looking at Batman?!
no mo qi la~ -,-


Day 2- 23/6/09 (Tuesday)
woke up many times but it's still early.. n im tired.. so continue to sleep until 10am only go mandi.. thn i dried my hair n feel sien so tried to take some pics of myself using the mirror effect~ xD (since everyone keep bugging me y dunwan take pic..)
nervous n moodless for the interview.. T__T

1.30pm check out from hotel n head off to Sunway UC.. wahseh~!! the college is HUGE~
( their toilet = my college LOL) Haihs moodless n lazy to talk bout tht interview.. the result is REJECTED!! so okay~ nvm.. at least i get the experience =] Thank Q everyone tht wished me good luck for this interview~ appreciate it ^^ .. sry to disappoint too..
After having lunch at Old Town we bertolak balik kampung..~
my mum let me drove for around 1 hr?.. n my back ady pain n feel sleepy d.. n the speed limit sumore 110km/hr oni.. -.-'' my mum doesnt let me overspeed n many car keep potong me.. BEH SYOK laa!! LoLx~! luckily my mum took over cuz it was raining so heavily n have to drive slowly.. (if let me drive sure kena accident =D) so.. i slp until reach Penang~ 10pm reach home n online lolx

3 comments:

Lamiezzz said...

DiGGi!!!!...1st time post ur pic le!!! LOL...got improvement jor a...hahahahahax...

Kreuze said...

Doggi post her own picture d!!
thumbs up x2 !! >,<

Reincarnation said...

OMG!!! Your first Picture!!! Really muz take and put in the "Hall Of Legendary"... so super rare!

Shade